Senior Product Marketing Manager (San Mateo, CA or Toronto, CAN)
San Mateo, CA /
Sales – Marketing /
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our San Mateo-based team who is strategic, driven, and adaptable. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be the first product marketing hire and as a key member of the marketing team, you have an opportunity to define product marketing at Evisort.
What You'll Do
- Be the voice of the customer. Communicate with customers, prospects closed lost and analysts through surveys, interviews, and analysis of product usage. Understand the customer perspective, evangelize the Evisort story, and transfer back insights to messaging and product development.
- Be the subject matter expert on Evisort. Understand what customers want and their purchasing criteria and journey. Build out user persona’s and the supporting buyer’s journey.
- Understand the competitive landscape and be able to clearly state key differentiators with supporting proof-points.
- Own the go-to-market strategy, develop clear and concise product messaging and positioning, and lead product launches.
- Strategize and own marketing campaigns at each stage of the funnel.
- Build compelling content to support marketing campaigns, product launches, and events. Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Partner with sales and create new and compelling sales and education materials that can include decks, videos, sell-sheets, infographics etc.
- 5+ years in a product marketing role working for SaaS companies
- A strong storyteller who can create compelling messages for every channel.
- A strategic thinker who uses data to determine new market segments and builds programs to reach those customers with the right messages.
- Experience working closely with product teams taking customer feedback and influencing product roadmaps. A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
- A savvy communicator who can distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a quantitative field
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.