Senior Product Designer
San Mateo, CA
Product Management – Product Design
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Senior Product Designer
We are looking for someone who is able to set and evolve design language for a complex product. This requires talking to users, close collaboration with engineers and product managers, rapid prototyping, design exploration, wireframing and effective communication. Our product team is small but growing quickly. You will lead the design process and ensure consistent and cohesive product/user experience.
What You'll Do
- Partner with PM and engineering to engage in prioritization, influence product direction
- Set and evolve design language for a complex product.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, sometimes with customers, to validate product directions
- Lead the design process and actively contribute to evolving our process, tools - to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work.
- Be actively involved in defining how design collaborates with other teams
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping features to our customers
- Instill a culture of design in a company that already takes user experience as its key differentiator
- 5+ years of experience designing tools, workflows, analytics, or other technically complex products
- 2+ years of experience coaching or mentoring designers
- Have experience with planning long-term strategy and design team for scale
- A strong portfolio of relevant design work
- Experience with highly complex product architectures
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain the reasoning behind complex decisions
- Experience working with PM and engineering in a fast-moving environment
- Relentless focus on the customer
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.