Customer Success Manager
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Customer Success
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager for Evisort, you’ll be owning a book of accounts - driving adoption and retention strategies leading to renewals, upsells, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
What You'll Do
- At Evisort, our CSMs will be involved in all aspects of account management, training, support, driving value, and being a trusted client partner by:
- Serving as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate closely with team members to own renewals, upsells, and support expansion opportunities
- Communicate with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify customer use-cases and product value through functionality
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure our software platform per customers’ requirements
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
- Experience with modern software and implementation process
- Legal, contracts management, and technical product experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, and customer intuitive
- Highly collaborative with a team-first mindset; you can work effortlessly and effectively across all departments
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong generalist with the ability to wear many hats and move quickly in a dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.