Security Engineer (Toronto, CAN)
Toronto, ON /
Engineering – Engineering Infrastructure /
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
We seeking a Security Engineer to add to our growing InfoSec team. You should be someone with a keen interest InfoSec and related matters. This purpose of this team is to make sure that we are compliant with not only company and business standards but global security standards across the globe. This is an entry level to mid-level position.
What you will do:
- Participate in security audit, compliance and certification; help with the tasks of documentation, evidence, etc.
- Answer security assessment questions under the guidance of the head of infosec.
- Monitor security alerts from Cloud infrastructure, security tools and ELK logs. Detect non-authorized activities, and respond to security incidents.
- Setup and maintain IT tools ( G-suite, VPN, JumpCloud, Keeper, Sendgrid etc ), and produce end-user friendly documents.
- Onboard employees to computer and IT tools, provide user training, and on-going support any user issues.
- Fine tune security tools and research on new security initiatives.
- Desire and energy to learn new things, and be tenacious under the pressure.
- Ability to analyze events, find patterns to develop solutions to problems.
- Good at multitasking and time management.
- Strong communication and writing skills, collaboration within a team environment.
- College graduates with engineering degrees are encouraged to apply.
- Security and IT certifications are big plus.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.