Product UX Designer
San Mateo, CA
Product Management – Product Design
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Product UX Designer
We are looking for someone who is able to set and evolve design language for a complex product. This requires talking to users, close collaboration with engineers and product managers, rapid prototyping, design exploration, wireframing and effective communication. Our product team is small but growing quickly. You will lead the design process and ensure consistent and cohesive product/user experience.
What You'll Do
- Fostering user-centered design processes and methods
- Working with business and product teams to plan and research design
- Developing user scenarios, user flows, UI wireframes, prototypes
- Conducting user research and testing with various methods and formats
- Establishing design systems and style guides
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Zeplin, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to product and engineering teams and clients
- Experience designing complex solutions for enterprise B2B is strongly preferred
- Visual design skills, such as Illustrator or inDesign
- Digital editing skills in Photoshop
- Ability to write CSS animation code
- Solid web browser compatibility knowledge
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.