Legal & Business Intelligence Fellowship
Go To Market – Business Development /
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and help us revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry.
Evisort is searching for members of our 2020 Legal Tech & Business Development Fellowship. Fellows will develop skills in business development, marketing, and legal technology and are meant for candidates who have a strong interest in business. This is not a traditional legal internship. Fellowships can be extended through the summer on a case-by-case-basis.
- Partner with prospective clients at enterprises to evangelize Evisort’s AI solutions
- Proficiently work remotely, joining client calls and internal meetings
- Participate in dealmaking activities, like outreach and negotiation
- Provide legal analysis in support of AI & new feature development
- Must be a 2L at an ABA-accredited Law School
- Ability to explain complicated concepts succinctly and effectively
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and working professionally with C-level executives of client organizations
- Previous experiences in consulting, banking, venture capital, sales, or technology helpful, but not necessary
- Must be able to dedicate at least 5-10 hours a week with option to do more. Opportunity available to extend fellowship over the Summer and receive a full-time offer.
- Performance based compensation
- Application Due by Wednesday September 9th
- Please provide a resume
- Please include a coversheet with your resume describing the following:
- Do you have interest in a business side role?
- Do you have interest in customer facing role?
- Do you have interest working with the technology directly?
- What do you hope to get out of the fellowship, and your motivation?
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.