San Mateo, CA
Engineering – Engineering Infrastructure
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
As a DevOps Engineer, you should be able to combine infrastructure as code, security, and innovation to help create the most secure Contract Management Platform ever built. At Evisort, we hold our data and security consistency along with reliability to the highest standards.
In this role, you will be part of a team to create, deploy, and manage a high performing, scalable infrastructure, that delivers millions of requests globally with sub-second latency. Unlike large organizations where legacy infrastructure already exists, this is an exciting opportunity to shape something from the core.
- Demonstrable experience in deployment automation, using tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience in creating and maintaining environments on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Concepts of building infrastructure using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Rancher.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Postgresql, MySQL, InfluxDB, and similar.
- A passion for automation and integrating with build systems such as TeamCity, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Security centric in all approaches to design in infra as code as well as infrastructure deployments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working across an organization from Development and QA through Operations.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and environments, from the network through the application.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.