Director of Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA
Evolv Technologies is perfecting the digital customer experience through automated experience optimization. Using cutting-edge artificial intelligence developed over ten years, Evolv helps our global customers including some of the world’s top brands in retail, travel, financial services, telecommunications and Internet services increase engagement, conversion and revenue.
We are now ready to scale and grow Evolv to the next level with a great product and team. We’re innovators and believe in fostering an open, transparent and ambitious culture that enables each member of our team to make a significant impact and positively contribute to the growth of the company. Evolv is looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation who is an expert in lead generation and pipeline development through digital, direct, field and event marketing.
The Director of Demand Generation will be a key member of the extended leadership team within the company. This strategic role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action with our target buyer persona. This individual will own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Lead global demand generation marketing efforts for Evolv
- Develop the global demand generation strategy and budget
- Plan and execute all lead generation campaigns through a diverse set of integrated, offline and online demand generation programs to drive MQLs and SQLs.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing and product launches.
- Penetrate our target market and industries with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales
- Select and implement optimal marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet sales pipeline goals
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
The right candidate will have:
- 8+ years of demand generation experience marketing to enterprise B2B software/Saas buyers
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
- Management skills and hands-on approach with campaign development and execution
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging
- Hands-on, strong GSD work-ethic and sense of ownership
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer