Director of Expert Services
San Francisco, CA
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization.
The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Expert Services leader to build a world class team to help our customers integrated with our platform and develop their experimentation culture.
As the Director of Expert Services at Evolv, you will build an efficient, high functioning team of technical and UX specialists that will support our growing customer base in their journey to user engagement optimization.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s top companies, helping them to achieve their user experience goals.
- Motivate and lead a team of Expert Services consultants to ensure that customers are blown away by the quality of our account team
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate, becoming a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for both customers and teams internally
- Drive customer success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service
- Drive the scalability & efficiency of our service delivery team
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high-value service impact
Qualities We Value
- 8+ years in a Services/Consulting role within a software company
- 3+ years leading a Services team
- Commitment to ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Passion for helping your team achieve their personal goals
- Experience forming and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrated leadership and vision within Services teams
- Experience in business development for a services organization
- Track record of successful project delivery in software consulting industry
- Ability to hire talented consultants and motivate/grow your existing employee base
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Background in UX or frontend development a major plus
Candidates must be based in (or relocating to) the SF Bay Area and authorized to work in the US.
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.