San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization.
The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to help customers integrated with our platform and develop their experimentation culture.
- Collaborate with the Solutions and Product Engineering teams to
- Become an expert in the Ascend product, broadly understanding integration points between system components
- Design and implement ideas for customers web and mobile experiences that will be tested in our platform
- Diagnose, report on, and either fix or escalate customer issues
- Apply engineering best practices and design patterns when applicable
- Mentor and learn from other members of the team
Qualities we value
- BS in CS / closely related field, or professional industry experience in a related role (2+ years preferred)
- A deep curiosity and drive to deliver great user experiencesAbility to communicate effectively with people of varying technical levels
- Experience developing scripts using Python or Bash
- Familiarity with Web Analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) is a plus
- Conversion rate optimization knowledge a huge plus
Candidates must be based in (or relocating to) the SF Bay Area and authorized to work in the US. We are not looking for remote developers at this time.