Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization.
The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help our product bring more value and more meaningful insights to our growing customer base.
As a Software Engineer at Evolv, you will work with our small, highly-skilled engineering team delivering solutions to complex business and systems problems. You will own solutions across the stack using cutting-edge technologies, algorithms, and techniques.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s top companies, helping them to achieve their user experience goals.
- Collaborate with a small, cross-functional team to prioritize and clarify product improvements
- Identify and implement minimal, well-crafted solutions
- Improve stability and maintainability of the codebases you work in
- Apply engineering best practices and design patterns
- Mentor and learn from other members of the team
Qualities We Value
- A deep curiosity and drive to improve our customers’ experience
- BS in CS / closely related field, or professional industry experience in a related role (4+ years preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience delivering large-scale cloud applications on AWS or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of varying technical levels
- A drive for concise, readable code
- Statistics, Data Visualization, or UX backgrounds are a plus
- Candidates must be based in (or relocating to) the SF Bay Area and authorized to work in the US. We are not looking for remote developers at this time.
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.