Not Specified /
Expert Services /
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage startup? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a company that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
After incubating in an AI research firm, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization.
The company has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
Evolv is seeking an Implementation Manager to join our Expert Services team to help our customers perfect their customer experience.
Are you highly organized, able to learn complex processes quickly, excited about user experience, and motivated by working closely with team members and clients?
Then this job is for you.
The key to success for a person in this role will be a high aptitude for technology and the ability to manage project timeline deliverables proactively and independently. We are a small team that collaborates closely providing a lot of opportunity to take initiative and grow within the role and company.
- Provides a single point of contact for implementation deliverables
- Defines project scope and objectives
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports
- Monitors the program from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers on technical and non-technical matters
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals
- May provide technical/analytical guidance to the project team as needed
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, technology services, and client services and the client directly
- Provides regular updates and feedback to management, including advice on process or organizational improvement
Things we value
- At least 3 years of experience in customer-facing roles leading SaaS implementations
- Solid analytical skills, experience solving practical issues and engaging cross functional teams of multiple process partners to gain consensus
- A high sense of urgency when it comes to client needs
- Ability to work and collaborate with multiple teams and departments in a complex organization to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Bonus Points: UX, Customer Success or Product Owner Experience
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.