Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales; UX Optimization)
San Francisco, CA
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
Ascend by Evolv Technologies is changing the way companies approach website and mobile app optimization. Using cutting-edge artificial intelligence developed over the course of ten years, we help our customers exceed their online goals and increase revenue. We’re innovators and believe in fostering an open, transparent and ambitious culture that enables each and every member of our team to positively contribute to our product development and the continued growth of the company.
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization. The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to help customers integrated with our platform and develop their experimentation culture.
As a Solutions Engineer on the Ascend project, you will implement high-quality user experience ideas, and work to identify high priority customer problems, shepherding them to a solution.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s top companies, helping them to achieve their user experience goals.
In this role, you will ensure the success of customer experiments within our AI-powered solution.
Responsibilities - Collaborate with the Solutions and Product Engineering teams to
- Become an expert in the Ascend product, broadly understanding integration points between system components
- Design and implement ideas for customers web and mobile experiences that will be tested in our platform
- Diagnose, report on, and either fix or escalate customer issues
- Apply engineering best practices and design patterns when applicable
- Mentor and learn from other members of the team
Qualities We Value
- BS in CS / closely related field, or professional industry experience in a related role (2+ years preferred)
- A deep curiosity and drive to deliver great user experiencesAbility to communicate effectively with people of varying technical levels
- Act as the technical lead for prospective clientsRespond to RFIs & RFPs
- Manage end-to-end PoC processCommunicate the value of the solution to non-technical and technical clients
- Technical point of contact Ability to communicate with C-level executives, business users, marketing users, and technical teams
- Ability to create and perform custom demonstrations of Ascend, when necessary
- Statistics or UX backgrounds are a plus
- Familiarity with Web Analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
- Conversion rate optimization knowledge a huge plus
Candidates must be based in (or relocating to) the SF Bay Area and authorized to work in the US. We are not looking for remote developers at this time.
Evolv is an equal-opportunity employer.