North American Account Executive - SE Region
Evolv Technologies is seeking smart, creative, determined, brave, and passionate
Account Executives to join us in changing the way enterprises approach testing
Evolv enables brands to grow by perfecting the customer experience. Traditional
solutions can compare a handful of user experience ideas to evaluate which one is
better. Only Evolv has the speed and flexibility to explore thousands of ideas at
the same time, tuning the digital experience to achieve a specific business goal.
Evolv leverages the power of machine learning to achieve results in weeks that
exceed what traditional methods can accomplish in years.
Evolv is an early stage company, but is built on intellectual property developed
and incubated for years. As a result, we have quickly achieved success with some
of the world’s best brands. One global communications company leveraged Evolv
to reduce shopping cart abandonment, resulting in nearly $50 million in
incremental annual sales. A European travel and transportation company
achieved results in two months that they estimated would have taken them nine
years with their previous solution.
We are looking for senior Account Executives across North America who are
passionate about disruptive technology and want to make a difference for their
customers. This is a great chance to get in early and help build a great company.
- Minimum 7-10 years SaaS sales experience with a demonstrated track record of achieving quota. Marketing technology solutions experience preferred.
- Consistent record of exceeding at least $1m recurring or equivalent quota in past positions.
- Strong familiarity with eCommerce and digital experience is ideal.
- Familiarity with high volume digital businesses a plus, especially in the travel and transportation, telecommunications, financial services, and retail eCommerce verticals.
- Fluent or conversant in conversion rate optimization, web analytics or related domains necessary to be a high achiever.
- Experience selling business value at the C-level. A track record of selling to the CMO, CRO, Head of Innovation, Product or Optimization.
- Experience in conversion rate optimization is desirable, especially working with or selling against Optimizely, Adobe Target, or Oracle Maxymizer.
- Experience selling successfully to complex, Fortune 1000 customers.
- Strong presentation skills; able to cast a vision and deliver compelling business case/financial impact analysis
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel 25%+ of the time
- Hungry: You need to be determined to succeed and committed to winning. The opportunity for success is here but you need to supply the drive. Results matter.
- Passionate: We produce software that helps our clients achieve amazing results and disrupts a whole approach to testing and optimization. You need to be passionate about how we are disrupting this market and the impact we are driving.
- Accountable: As a small company, we take responsibility for our own success or failure. When you run a sales territory, you are running a business and you are accountable for your own success.
- Disciplined: We do things the right way. We plan, forecast, and execute with focused energy and discipline.
- Ethical: There is no deal so important that we will compromise our integrity. We do things the right way and stand behind our commitments.
- Customer Centric: We are a SaaS company and our customers are our priority. We succeed when our customers succeed.
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.