Customer Success Manager - West
San Francisco, CA
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
Ascend by Evolv Technologies is changing the way companies approach website and mobile app optimization. Using cutting-edge artificial intelligence developed over the course of ten years, we help our customers exceed their online goals and increase revenue. We’re innovators and believe in fostering an open, transparent and ambitious culture that enables each and every member of our team to positively contribute to our product development and the continued growth of the company.
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization. The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help our product bring more value and more meaningful insights to our growing customer base.
About the Role
- Focused on managing a select portfolio of enterprise/strategic customers
- Drive usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction, and customer lifetime value
- Help customers translate tests results to value or revenue impact in the organization
- Manage all aspects of the customer success lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them
- Strategize with the sales organization on account planning, growth, and renewals
- Collect feedback from customers that can lead to product enhancements
- Recommend process changes to customers to enable experimentation program scalability
- Identify when customers need professional services to scale their testing efforts
- Translate customer business goals into items for the Ascend testing roadmap
- Communicate effectively to technical and non-technical clients including C-level, VP level and users of the platform
- Able to architect technical solutions based on customer’s business goals
- Train customers in using and adopting the Ascend platform
- Accountable for performance of customer experiments
- Able to help clients translate reporting results into business decisions
- Experience as a conversion rate optimization strategist a huge plus
- Deep familiarity with Web Analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to spend onsite time with customers (travel >30%)
Evolv is an equal-opportunity employer.