Sales Development Representative
Not Specified /
EVOLV believes that digital experiences are formed from hundreds of design choices in millions of combinations. Serving the experiences that drive growth is like finding a needle in a haystack. Evolv finds the needle.Digital leaders rely on us to define their digital experience strategy, identify UX improvement ideas, and leverage our proprietary AI technology to confidently achieve their growth goals.
Using breakthrough artificial intelligence, developed over the course of ten years, EVOLV helps enterprise customers continuously optimize their digital KPIs and meet their goals and objectives. EVOLV is used today by brands around the world such as Verizon Wireless, AT&T, The Home Depot, and SuperDrug to improve web and mobile experiences.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for breaking into and educating the world’s largest ecommerce businesses.
EVOLV’s SDRs are experienced, creative, high energy professionals that drive the demand for our first-to-market solution. Ideal candidates are self-starters with a proven background exceeding goals and a desire to grow within the sales development organization as an individual or manager. We’ll provide the training, tools and mentorship that will help advance your sales development career at EVOLV.
- Drive net new pipeline and revenue growth through outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification
- Generate sales-ready meetings for Account Executives Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest
- Develop and test outreach strategies alongside leadership
- Work closely with marketing to improve overall demand generation efforts
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure future growth of the business
- 5+ years SDR/BD/Sales experience
- Minimum 1 year in pure prospecting/SDR role
- Experience outbound calling at the Enterprise level
- Salesforce and/or Hubspot CRM experience
- Desire to work within the Sales Development org for minimum 2 years
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.