Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Ascend by Evolv Technologies is changing the way companies approach website and mobile app optimization. Using cutting-edge artificial intelligence developed over the course of ten years, we help our customers exceed their online goals and increase revenue. We’re innovators and believe in fostering an open, transparent and ambitious culture that enables each and every member of our team to positively contribute to our product development and the continued growth of the company.
Evolv is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is also experienced in content development to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Develop and refine existing buyer personas
- Develop messaging and positioning for key personas and buyer segments
- Develop profiles of all key Ascend competitors—their strengths and weaknesses and business models—and develop marketing strategies for competing against each
- Work collaboratively to support key demand-generation marketing initiatives online and offline
- Work directly with clients, internal stakeholders and analysts to better understand buyer needs and requirements in choosing optimization software
- Work with the product team to identify key areas of priority for future product development (e.g. voice of the customer initiatives)
- Develop the content strategy for key personas and industry verticals, and an accompanying content calendar
- Develop content materials such as website copy, blog posts, white papers, case studies, nurture emails, product materials and interactive content which aligns to key buyer personas and segments
- Assist in the development of strategic partnerships and co-marketing initiatives to increase awareness of our product to our target market; assist in the development of channel training materials
- Communicate client successes through case studies and PR initiatives
The right candidate will have:
- 3–4 Years product marketing experience, preferably in a marketing technology or data science focussed SaaS company
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts succinctly and relevantly to prospective buyers
- Previous product marketing research experience working with stakeholders (such as customers and analysts) to better understand our market to improve product development and assist marketing activities
- Hands-on content writing experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus
Evolv is an equal-opportunity employer.