Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for customer engagement optimization.
The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to help expand our algorithms and statistics processing terabytes of data on millions of users, bring more value and more meaningful insights to our growing customer base.
As a Machine Learning Engineer on the Evolv project, you will join our collaborative team in translating cutting-edge research into practical tools that impact millions of users. You will work with our cross-functional team to build improved learning algorithms, statistics features, and data pipelines which help our customers improve the lives of their users.
- Define and evaluate key metrics and underlying drivers of user behavior
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders through compelling materials and visualizations
- Building and improving learning algorithms and statistics features
Qualities We Value
- A deep curiosity and drive to improve our customers’ experienceProfessional industry experience in a related role (4+ years preferred)
- Strong analytical background (Mathematics / Machine Learning)
- Highly productive in SQL and Python
- Experience doing EDA and data modeling in a Kinesis / Athena or Kafka / Presto environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of varying technical levels
- Ability to identify relevant metrics that can guide stakeholders to draw accurate conclusions
- Experience modeling and running experiments (Generative Models, Bayesian Statistics, Multiple Hypothesis) is a plus
- Experience with evolutionary computation is a plus
- Candidates must be based in (or relocating to) the SF Bay Area. We are not looking for remote developers at this time.
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.