Director of Sales, Asia (Hong Kong-based)
San Francisco, CA
Evolv is changing the way companies approach website and mobile app optimization. Using cutting-edge artificial intelligence developed over the course of ten years, we help our customers exceed their online goals and increase revenue. Our customers include some of the world’s top brands in retail, travel, financial services, telecommunications services and Internet services. We’re innovators and believe in fostering an open, transparent and ambitious culture that enables each and every member of our team to positively contribute to our product development and the continued growth of the company.
Evolv is looking for a Director of Sales, Asia, to join our team to continue the company's growth in the region, reporting to the company's chief strategy officer.
In this role you will:
• Oversee all sales and business development in Asia, including both direct sales and channel sales
• Develop the growth plan for the region, including additional partnerships and/or direct staffing
• Support our existing resellers through co-selling, proposal review and generation, negotiating and closing key client agreements
• Develop and as approved execute the strategy for Evolv’s entry into the greater China market, and into SE Asia
• Develop new partnerships as indicated by the strategy, including with agencies, consultancies, integrators, technology providers and others.
• Manage all direct sales for territories in the region in which Evolv operates directly
• As approved; recruit, hire, train and supervise staff in the region
• Working with the marketing and partner teams in US, ensure that requirements for local marketing and partner sales enablement are fulfilled
• Working with the solutions engineering team, ensure that client delivery meets customer and Evolv standards
• Be the “voice of Asia” in terms of customer feedback on all aspects of the Evolv business, including the product, business models, managed services, and partner performance
• Act as a member of the Evolv global management team; participate in management meetings and provide guidance and recommendations outside of your immediate duties
The ideal candidate will have:
• 10+ years of sales, sales management and business development experience in the Asia region
• Experience with SaaS software; martech and adtech software experience a plus
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams
• Experience in channel development and channel management
• Fluency in English and at least one other language (Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean)
• Ability to travel as needed in performance of the job
• A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus
Evolv is an equal-opportunity employer.