Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Have you been dreaming of joining an early-stage project? A team where your contributions have a huge impact? Are you excited about joining a project that has proven market fit with huge room for growth?
After incubating in Sentient Technologies (an AI research firm), with the backing of top VC firms, we’re building the foundational team to help us grow our proven technology into the leading solution for User Experience Optimization and Personalization.
The project has already established substantial recurring revenue using online machine learning to optimize user engagement for some of the world’s top enterprises by up to 40%, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help define the future of our product.
As a Product Manager at Evolv, you will work directly with the CTO and UX team to expand our market leading vision. You’ll be responsible for defining a product roadmap that will impact millions of users, across some of the biggest sites on the web.
- Collaborate with a small team of designers and engineers to develop and lead the strategy and roadmap of our core product
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
- Work with our UX research team to run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
Qualities We Value
- A deep curiosity and drive to improve our customers’ experience
- A data-driven approach to decision making
- Good product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact
- Experience with experimentation and personalization toolsUser-centric design and product sense
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Ability to breakdown and communicate complex ideas to people of different technical ability
Candidates must be based in (or relocating to) the SF Bay Area. We are not looking for remote product managers at this time.
Evolv is an equal opportunity employer.