Junior Product Manager - IAM platform
Product Management /
At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
In the role of a Product Manager for IAM platform solutions, you will develop the PMS (Portfolio Management System) for Independent Asset Managers (IAMs).
- Evolving the IAM platform by defining the strategy and the solution design in collaboration with Platform Management
- Defining the roadmap of the IAM platform based on the strategy and client requirements
- Implementing new components and features including solution specification in collaboration with UX and the development team
- Identifying product extensions based on client feedback together with Clients, Project Managers and Sales Teams
- Assisting Project Managers with the onboarding of Independent Asset Managers onto our IAM platform including requirements gathering, client-specific configurations, initial portfolio data load, data migration as well as the coordination of 3rd party providers
- Supporting the Sales Team in the sales process, e.g. preparation of RFPs and client demos
- We strongly advocate humility, curiosity and pragmatism - which is evident in the way we work
- We are always eager to learn new things
- We foster employee empowerment and keep management functions and meetings to a minimum
- We offer numerous startup perks
- Flexible working hours / remote possible
- See more in our Culture manual
What you offer
- Master’s degree in a relevant area such as finance or banking. Other professional qualifications are a plus
- Professional experience in the financial services/banking sector
- Basic knowledge about the IAM market and the IAM business model/setup (IAM, client, custody bank)
- Know-how about technology solutions
- Broad knowledge of the financial markets and financial products across all asset classes
- Experience in Agile project management
- Strong team player who prefers to work in an environment with flat hierarchies
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- International work experience is a strong plus
If this sounds like you, contact us now. Position in Zurich, Switzerland. Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.