Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
Software Engineering /
At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
You will be part of the Evooq Engineering team who works to deliver high-impact product features in our modules, applications, and services, whilst ensuring that the highest engineering standards are met. They are experts in programming, software, data, and systems design.
What you will do
- Design, implement and deliver our first mobile application
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the overall product
What you need
- Experience with mobile app development for Android
- Experience integrating with backend APIs: REST and/or GraphQL
- Working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Source control (Git)
- Knowledge of testing tools (unit tests, end-to-end tests)
- Focus on code quality, maintainability, and robustness
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Cool to have
- Domain knowledge: financial products, wealth management
- Public Cloud: GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience with Identity Providers (OpenId Connect, OAuth2)
- We don't have managers, no hierarchy. Everyone is responsible and accountable.
- We like well-written, maintainable, testable, and extensible software. We really do.
- Employees have their say in roadmaps, schedules, features, and are listened to.
- The technology stacks are modern, reliable, scalable, and maintainable.
- You can choose your hardware / OS.
- See more in our Culture manual
Start the conversation by clicking “Apply now”.
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.