Sr. Product Manager - MSSP
Foster City, CA /
Product & Research – Product Management /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is looking for a top-notch leader for its Product Management team to build its first ever MSSP product. As a Product Manager for MSSPs at Exabeam, you will play an instrumental role in delivering a SaaS based security application to help MSSPs deliver their offerings to their customers. You will build cloud native security applications and play a key role in disrupting the SaaS SIEM industry, fundamentally changing how MSSP customers consume security technology. This is a pivotal position with a lot of visibility and influence across the organization helping foster a successful product line.
- Drive the strategy and definition of new cloud application to help MSSPs provision and manage solutions from Exabeam
- Work closely with the MSSP go to market team to establish a new offering and work with top notch MSSP partners to make them and their customers successful
- Work closely on the business model with the channel and marketing teams to make this offering a significant revenue stream for Exabeam
- Understand how all our security products work and determine what they will need to be successful from the cloud where leveraged by MSSPs
- Work closely with all product teams to build and deliver cloud-based security services based on API integrations and cloud native technologies
- Work closely with Engineering to build and design various components needs for cloud applications
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales on driving adoption of the new cloud applications through pricing optimizations, blogs, webinars, and TCO analysis
- Engage with MSSP partners and their customers to drive the future roadmap and execution
- Strong experience in building and launching cloud/SaaS applications for MSSPs
- Familiar with cloud architectures and technologies such as AWS and GCP
- Prior experience with B2B Enterprise space and channel driven go to market motions
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- 5-7 years of product management or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and drive
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.