Customer Success Engineer - Atlanta
Customer Success & Professional Services
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, interface with engineering on various product issues, and contribute to projects revolving around tools, knowledge management, our growing market place of solutions, and more.
At Exabeam, we encourage growth and nurture potential. In addition to delivering success, you’ll join a team of engineers with deep security expertise and learn Cyber Security, Linux, Scripting, Machine Learning and how the enterprise software business works. We work together, we win together. Here at Exabeam, we promote from within. Whether it’s for a customer or a team member, we want to make a real impact and create a valuable experience.
- Exemplify Exabeam’s commitment to our customers
- Oversee systems incidents underway to ensure they progress expeditiously
- Collaborate on continuous improvement of technical and client interaction skills
- Serves as primary interface between Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Management for ongoing issues and longer-term solutions. Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround on a CentOS based environment
- Reproduce system issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Tackle technical challenges involving CentOS, Docker, ELK stack, virtualization
- Experience with Linux is a must
- Understanding of regular expressions (Regex) and Python scripting
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Perl and shell scripting, Docker, ELK, Hadoop
- Ability to isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to appropriate development team(s)
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced technical environment and sophisticated cyber-security products with frequent product releases and updates
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to reach your potential and grow your career at Exabeam with further opportunities.