San Mateo, CA
Product & Research
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for a highly motivated security engineer to create content that drives our suite of security products. You will be working on cutting edge SIEM and Incident Response technology and will be making a very real impact in the core of this technology.
- Research of log sources (security devices, applications, etc.) to understand meaning of logs and device logging behavior, identify and parse log information that could be used for security detection
- Collaborate with field team to provide timely support for customers' devices and use cases
- Create software tools to simplify and speed log investigation and management process
- Create reports and visualizations on Exabeam's log
- Create machine learning models to detect malicious behavior
- Using Exabeam incident response product (IR), research and create response playbook
- Minimum 3 years experience as a security engineer
- Team player, high work ethics, attention to details is a must
- Interest and experience in cyber security, security certification such as CISSP is desired
- Programming languages and/or scripting skills, great problem solving skills and analytical mind set.
- Knowledge of regular expressions is desired.
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System is desired
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required