Sr. Software Engineer - Back End
Pune, MH /
Engineering – Security Applications /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com.
- Participate in all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing and bug fixing.
- Optimize software for performance and scalability.
- Drive feature scoping and milestones.
- Handle customer escalations by working with the customer and Customer Success team closely to resolve production issues.
- Utilize automation frameworks developed by our automation team, to automate test cases in order to ensure quality and maximize development efficiencies.
- Collaborate with distributed and cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of the product.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements.
- Experience with distributed data processing system
- Strong programming experience in Java and ability to learn Scala quickly
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building data processing applications using HDFS and/or MongoDB
- Scala programming experience highly desirable