Sr. Software Engineer - Advanced Analytics & Incident Response (Back End)
Engineering – Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
- Participate in all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing and bug fixing.
- Optimize software for performance and scalability.
- Drive feature scoping and milestones.
- Handle customer escalations by working with the customer and Customer Success team closely to resolve production issues.
- Utilize automation frameworks developed by our automation team, to automate test cases in order to ensure quality and maximize development efficiencies.
- Collaborate with distributed and cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of the product.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements.
- Experience with distributed data processing system
- Strong programming experience in Java and ability to learn Scala quickly
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building data processing applications using HDFS and/or MongoDB
- Scala programming experience highly desirable