Regional Sales Director - Japan
Sales – Sales - APJ /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is looking for a Regional Sales Director to grow and expand our market presence. This person will be responsible for driving sales efforts and working with ecosystem channel partners to maximize market adoption and domination. You will serve as the face and voice of Exabeam and effectively build out your respective region/territory, secure key wins and capture business.
- Lead account strategy to generate new business growth and add to our portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships within enterprise clients
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction and buying decisions
- Drive business development and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Work as a cohesive team with Sale Engineers and cross functional team members
- Work collaboratively with channel/reseller community
- Forecast accurately and achieve revenue targets
- Solid client facing / interpersonal skills; ability to build influential relationships
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Ability to effectively operate in fast paced, evolving environment
- Intimacy/knowledge of the specific territory; must live in territory
- Industry domain / security software sales experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, able to plan, pitch and execute
- Experience using CRM/Salesforce
- University degree or equivalent experience
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.