Software Developer Engineer in Test - Advanced Analytics
Engineering – Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
As a Software Developer Engineer in Test in Advanced Analytics and Incident Responder team, you will play a key role in developing strategy, tools, and frameworks to test individual modules, as well as the complete platform. We expect you to have a solid background in building test frameworks, as well as having extensive working experience in testing the large scale infrastructures. You will also be expected to have a strong background in software quality assurance methodologies, processes, and practices as they work within an agile software development life cycle.
In this position you will be joining a very talented and seasoned engineering team. The team has extensive backgrounds in building large-scale security platforms and building cutting edge algorithms to slice and dice security data. You will have the opportunity to be exposed and work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in our team.
- Creatively design, and develop functional tests for AAIR product.
- Develop and enhance test automation framework to achieve 100% automation of the functional tests.
- Analyze, debug, and report test results from CI/CD environment using Jenkins. Improving the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the test platform.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems.
- Experience working effectively across teams in different locations, including product development, product management, customer support.
- Configure and deploy server test environments on physical hardware and cloud based server instances.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institute.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in testing and automation role.
- Proficiency in Python or Java.
- Passion for coding and scripting and having an eye to identify problem root cause and deliver efficient solutions.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technology and adopt with high velocity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and be well versed in the various types of tests.
- Extremely organized in keeping track and documenting testing progress and results
- Experience of using open source tools and frameworks for test automation like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNg.