Support Programs Manager (Voice of Customer)
Foster City, CA /
Customer Success – Customer Support /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is looking for an experienced Support Programs Manager (Voice of Customer) to join the Customer Success Team. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Vice President of Global Support. The Support Programs Manager (Voice of Customer) will be focused on managing all aspects of Customer Satisfaction and NPS, Support Team Enablement, NPI (New Product Integration), Support Portal and own the analysis and delivery of support operations metrics. This a perfect role for a candidate that loves to transform and elevate the customer experience!
- Lead the NPS (Net Promoter Score) Program, Customer Scope, Analysis & Follow Ups
- Own response and follow ups to poor Customer Satisfaction Surveys, be the customer advocate, deliver insights based on customer feedback/conversations to help the Customer Success Team understand and address customer pain points
- Partner with Support Leaders to develop, prioritize, track program goals
- Accountable for all support operations metrics, provide data analysis, develop dashboards and help Customer Success Team make data driven decisions
- Partner with the Education Team to develop Support Team Enablement (On-boarding, New Product Training, etc)
- Partner with Community Team for ongoing portal improvements, deployments and integrations of self-service tools
- BA/BS preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success/Support as a Program Manager or Support Manager
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence - Integration, Set-Ups, Workflows, Analytics/Reporting, Managing Data-Cleansing Projects
- Strong communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Experience in leading, measuring and tracking Net Promoter Programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.