Principal Cloud Performance QA Engineer
Foster City, CA /
Engineering – Engineering Operations /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
As a Cloud Performance QA, you will have a highly visible role in directly impacting our products' success.
You will collaborate with multi cross-functional teams in impacting decisions around performance and driving innovation within the team. In this role, you will analyze and benchmark user patterns to find unique issues in our products before launch and integrating with test automation frameworks
- Define, develop and perform performance/scalability benchmarks on our Cloud-native multi-tenant products and work with product, dev, and infrastructure teams
- Debug performance issues
- Utilize JMeter and in-house tools to create a suite of repeatable tests that can be run by anyone within the organization
- Use various profiling tools like DataDog and Grafana to the instrument, monitor, identify bottlenecks, and report product performance
- Propose solutions to Dev to implement optimization
- Build automation for performance measurement, analysis, and experimentation
- Participate in the product brief walkthroughs, design reviews, and code reviews
- Manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- 8+ years of experience in Performance Engineering and Benchmarking Cloud-native technologies and processes are a part of your DNA
- Experience in finding and solving the root cause of problems around multi-tenancy, load, autoscale, and optimizations of sophisticated large-scale deployments
- Experience in utilizing SaaS, Microservice, and Cloud-Native software
- Manage multiple projects with very tight timelines well versed in Linux and Docker
- Ability and willingness to learn is a must
Nice to Have
- Ninja level skills at multitasking.
- You will have multiple projects on your plate at any given point.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .