Regional Sales Engineer - Minneapolis
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
The Sales Engineer must be highly technical and influential; capable of effectively articulating technology and product positioning to a variety of audiences including C-Level Executives and advanced technical personnel. This individual will be an integral part of the sales effort and lend technical credibility.
- Work with sales executives throughout the sales cycle: opportunity identification, sales meetings, product demonstrations, POCs, scoping meetings, etc.
- Assess customer needs and environments, identify technical criteria / requirements and decision drivers
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy and planning
- Help with solution training / partner engagement and enablement
- Represent Exabeam's solution at industry or customer events
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols and services
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 5+ years relevent experience selling supporting within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar,ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience