Pune, MH /
G&A – Finance & Accounting /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
The Equity Analyst role will be a key addition to the Equity Administration team. This position is based in India and can be a remote position working U.S. EST hours, i.e. normal work hours will be between 5.30 PM IST - 2.30 AM IST.
The successful candidate will support the Senior Technical Accounting Manager and is primarily responsible for the daily processing of equity award activities.
- Process daily employee equity award activities in the equity system, including employee profile set up, equity grants set up, option exercises validation, and other data updates.
- Perform monthly data validation and work closely with HR and Payroll partner to ensure completes and accuracy of data.
- Prepare equity award reconciliations and assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual equity reporting.
- Organize and maintain equity related records and documentation.
- Respond timely to equity related queries raised by employees.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting as required.
- Assist the Travel and Expense team, when required, in approving employee expense reimbursement.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in equity or accounting functions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Be able to take ownership of assigned projects and complete them with the highest attention to detail
- Ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work extended hours, as required, to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functional and be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area
- MBA, CA (Intermediate) or equivalent professional degree
- Experience with Shareworks and Netsuite.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .