Senior Back-End Software Engineer
Remote - United States /
Engineering – Cloud Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer to join a very experienced brand new small team building our next generation product/service reporting to CTO. This is a SaaS, multi-tenant, microservices based, very large-scale cloud native application that will ingests and performs advanced security analytics in real time petabytes of data. As part of the initial team you will have the opportunity to help define and build the complete Back-End for the product. This is a rare opportunity for a senior engineer who loves to build stuff, dig deep, work hard with a superb experienced team, and make a huge impact in a brand-new product using the latest technologies.
- Architect, design, and code many initial components of the new cloud scale Exabeam platform
- Work closely with a small team of highly skilled engineers and designers.
- Knowledge and deep experience architecting and building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements of large 24 x 7 systems
- Architecture, design, and coding (lots of coding)
- At least 7+ years of software engineering experience building scalable distributed systems
- Experience in Scala or Java (if no Scala - you will learn it here), deep JVM knowledge.
- Experience working with Containers
- Kubernetes - a plus - you will get good at it here.
- Enjoys the very fast pace of a startup where someone’s contributions have an immediate impact.
- High attention to detail.
- Love to dig deep into complex problems and do whatever it takes to build a high-quality product.
- Bachelors degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience.
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.