Senior Software Engineer- Backend
Engineering – India /
Non-Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Security Applications Team is the fast growing team at Exabeam and this team is redefining Exabeam next generation Security Applications. Exabeam is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Security Applications engineering team. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about large-scale systems, and care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code. The candidate will be working on our Security Applications products to process real time event data, analyze security threats, and detect anomalies. This team develops Security Applications using Native Google Cloud technologies such as GCS, Google Pub/Sub, Big Query, Data Flow, Cloud Spanner, Cloud Run, and Looker. The successful candidate would believe and embody Exabeam’s core values – teamwork, accountability, do what’s right, and no ego.
- Work with Data Scientists, Security Experts, and Platform team to develop TDIR applications for new cyber security threats.
- Design and develop micro services of the next generation Security Applications products for Exabeam.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Practice continuous integration and delivery of product features.
- Own the product you build all the way through production.
- Be a part of on-call support rotation.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Customer Success, Quality Engineering, Systems Integration and Performance testing teams
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 6 plus years of software engineering experience.
- 2 plus years of experience developing Applications using native cloud technologies from Cloud Platforms such GCP, AWS, Azure. Strong experience in Java, experience with dependency injection frameworks such as Google Guice or Spring.
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements. Experience with distributed data processing system
- Experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Mongo, Spark, Pig or other MapReduce paradigms.
- Experience with GCP technologies such as GCS, Google Pub/Sub, Cloud Spanner, BigQuery, Dataflow and Cloud Run.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .