Channel / Technical Alliances Engineer - East Region
Remote - United States /
Sales – Sales - Sales Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
The Technical Alliances Engineer must be technical and influential; capable of effectively articulating technology and product positioning to our channel partners and various technical personnel. This individual will be an integral part of the sales effort and will focus on channel technical enablement.
- Ensure channel technical proficiency in understanding product value, use cases, architecture, demonstrations, Cloud PoCs, and lab setup.
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy and product positioning
- Deliver onsite and web based enablement sessions
- Represent Exabeam's solution at industry events
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols and services
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 3-5 years relevent experience / knowledge within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar,ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.