G&A – Human Resources & Talent Acquisition /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is seeking a Technical Recruiter to own full life-cycle recruitment for our Engineering teams. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting top talent to Exabeam and developing relationships with management and potential future employees. Successful individual will work closely with hiring managers and senior management to develop creative sourcing strategies to generate strong candidate pipeline, ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience, and provide guidance/insight on offers to ensure a high close rate
- Work with Hiring Managers and Directors to understand skillset needs and determine target profiles.
- Use creative sourcing methods to identify talent where others are not looking.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, and make selection recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Facilitate interviews and be the main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams. Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Guide pre/post interview discussions with the hiring teams to ensure alignment and attainment of hiring goals.
- Track all recruitment activity in ATS (Lever).
- Stay abreast of trends and compliance issues in recruiting; develop plans to change course or implement new recruitment strategies as required
- 5+ years of experience competing for hard to find engineering talent in Pune, India and other technology hubs.
- Expertise in creative/innovative ways of sourcing talent.
- Proven success managing difficult searches, juggling competing priorities, and handling high requisition loads in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and track all recruiting activity in an ATS, and generate status reports in Excel.
- Must have strong communication skills, partnering skills, networking skills.
- Must be internally driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership, but also team oriented and collaborative in working style.
- High integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .