Software Engineer - Advanced Analytics
San Mateo, CA
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
You are a software engineer who is passionate about large-scale systems. You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code; you enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution. You have experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
- Design and develop the backend infrastructure of the next generation Advanced Analytics for Exabeam
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code
- B.S. in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- solid experience in Java and a desire to learn Scala
- Strong Object-oriented experience
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- Experience with distributed data processing system
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.