Senior Manager- Software Engineering
Engineering – India /
Non-Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Sr. Engineering Manager leading the engineering team for the Next Gen Behavior Analytics (BA) product. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building highly reliable, available and scalable software, preferably with a passion towards data and analytics. The successful candidate would believe and embody Exabeam’s core values – teamwork, accountability, do what’s right, and no ego.
- Manage a team of 8 to 10 software engineers (back-end, front-end, SDET)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Customer Success, Quality Engineering, Systems Integration and Performance testing teams
- Collaborate with peer development teams such as Data Platform, and Infrastructure teams in developing holistic solutions. Performance assessment, mentorship, and performance improvement
- Communication (written and oral) within the team and across the company
- Project and Process Oversee day-to-day agile executions, task planning and code reviews
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and conflicts resolution within or between scrum teams
- Work with product management to define the requirements/user stories
- Work with customer success teams to resolve critical customer issues
- Ownership for product quality, including test automation of unit and functional tests
- Communication Onsite – Communicating status of your team with onsite team in USA cross – Communicating with peers and other functional groups across the organization, across the geographies, build relationships and work collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Communicate news, decisions to your team. Keep everyone in the know
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate the team
- Computer Science & Engineering graduate or Equivalent 10+ years of backend or micro front end engineering development
- Experience as an individual contributor 3+ years of enterprise software product development management experience
- Experience in JavaExperience in SQL/NoSQL & Distributed Systems.
- Experience with containerization, microservice architecture, orchestration, networking (Docker, Kubernetes)Experience in any of these is a big plus: GCP, BigQuery, Cloud Spanner, Cloud Bigtable, Looker.
- Fully experienced with development practices such as Agile and CI/CD This candidate sees the success of the team as their personal success and is willing to roll up their sleeves and assist the team and customer success teams in resolving critical product issues.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .