Technical Alliances Engineer - North America (Remote)
Foster City, CA /
Sales – Sales - Sales Engineering - Americas /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
The Technical Alliances Engineer must be technical and influential; capable of effectively articulating technology and product positioning to our MSSP and SI partners and various technical personnel. This individual will be an integral part of the sales effort and will focus on MSSP and SI technical enablement.
This position is a remote role and can be based anywhere in North America.
- Ensure MSSP and SI technical proficiency in understanding product value, use cases, architecture, demonstrations, Cloud PoCs, and lab setup.
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy and product positioning
- Understand and integrate Exabeam solutions with MSSP and SI workflows
- Work with technical counterparts at MSSP and SI partners to build technical offerings with Exabeam products
- Deliver onsite and web-based enablement sessions
- Represent Exabeam's solution at industry events
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- Understanding of SOC environment and workflows
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols and services
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 5+ years relevant experience / knowledge within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, Symantec SIM, and other similar marketplace products.
- Experience working with or at a MSSP or System Integrator
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- Ability to travel, domestic and International
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .