San Mateo, CA
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
The Platform Engineering team is looking for a strong backend engineer. This team manages access control, notification, monitoring, context retrieval, and many exciting cross-cutting services to support our products that process billions of events per day.
You are excited about using algorithm and technology to solve real-life problems. You care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code. You enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution.
- Design and develop extendable infrastructure and framework of the next generation security informational platform for Exabeam.
- Handles access control, monitoring, notification features for Exabeam's web application.
- Design and implement re-usable REST APIs and Scala libraries, especially for features around data enrichment, notification, monitoring.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code.
- Handle customer escalations and assist with troubleshooting sessions.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong problem solving skill and desire to learn.
- Expertise in Java or Scala, and understanding of JVM basics.
- Exposure to, or good understanding of, common web authentication approaches a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and comfortable with common tools on Linux.