San Mateo, CA
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is seeking a DevOps Engineer to play a pivotal role in Exabeam’s Cloud Operations team. The role has a focus on scalability, uptime, and configuration as well as supportability and ease of use. The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively to help us build and deliver quality cloud offering for all of the company’s products. We are looking for a person who will be able to use his/her architecture, administration and programming skills and experience to develop and automate a new platform and service.
The ideal candidate will be a top-notch Linux expert with a DevOps focus and experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Architect and build the framework and tools for a multi-platform multi-product offering.
- Develop a stable, scalable and automated cloud platform for all of the company’s products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Cloud DevOps Engineer will collaborate with other engineering teams create products from conception to launch, with service operational responsibility in a 24x7.
- The role will focus on breaking down complex problems into tactical actions and implement engineering innovations quickly and reliably.
- Define and implement appropriate automation of operational activities.
- Responsible for the development tasks including architecture, new features, unit tests, bug fixes, etc.
- Operational activities related to hardware infrastructure provisioning and configuration.
- Ability to work within a multicultural and geographically distributed team environment utilizing clear communication.
- Ability to present and engage in technical discussions with team members and management.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Computer science degree and related technical experience.
- Ability to automate system configuration and management using scripts (shell, Ruby, Python, etc.) and configuration management tools.
- Experience with containers, virtualization and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure Google Cloud).
- Linux systems administration and management