Group Product Manager
San Mateo, CA
Product & Research
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for a top-notch leader for its Cloud team. As a Group Product Manager for Cloud at Exabeam, you will play an instrumental role in delivering the best SAAS based security analytics platform. You will build cloud native security analytics solution (petabytes scale), own the cloud infrastructure that is instrumental in the success of all our cloud-based products and play a key role in disrupting the security industry, fundamentally changing how enterprises consume security technology. This is a pivotal position with a lot of visibility and influence across the organization.
- Drive the strategy and definition of Exabeam’s SAAS offering
- Own definition and delivery of critical components of our cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with all product teams to build and deliver cloud-based security services
- Understand and write product requirements for new cloud infrastructure, in coordination with peer product managers when needed
- Understand how all our security products work and determine what they will need to be successful from the cloud
- Engage with customers, drive design partnerships and initial adoption
- Domain expertise in security and cloud architectures.
- Hands-on nature with a strong interest in technology products
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- Experience in a software engineering role
- 3-5 years of product management or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Cloud transformation and/or SAAS experience