Lead Software Engineer - Data Ingestion
San Mateo, CA
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Data Lake engineering team. Data Lake team is responsible for building the next-gen log management system that enables SIEM at scale. We are looking for someone who is very passionate about building highly efficient software .
- Design & build high-performant, reliable platform independent software
- Take pride in delivering a top quality product
- Work closely with engineers, PM and customer support.
- Constantly learn, innovate and mentor other members in the team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and provide support after launch
- We are a startup - wearing multiple hats is expected and encouraged.
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in one of the languages is required: C or C++ or Go or C#
- Windows system level experience a plus
- Experience in building cross-platform services
- Experience in nosql/distributed systems a big plus
- Experience in Linux