Channel Manager / SIs - UKI, Benelux & Nordics
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions
Exabeam is searching for a dynamic Channel Account Manager for Northern Europe. This individual will also be a main point of contact for Nordics and Benelux . Strong focus will be on key SIs including Deloitte, PWC, KPMG, DXC, Fujitsu, Optiv and Cap Gemini; we are specifically looking for someone with establishment and successful history with these key partners.
You will play a critical role in driving Exabeam’s revenue growth by recruiting, cultivating strategic relationships, and managing new and existing channel partners. The Channel Account Manager will lead and coordinate partner recruitment, enablement and field engagement activities as well as contribute to internal partner program management to ensure cross-functional readiness.
At Exabeam, we encourage growth and nurture potential. In addition to delivering success, you’ll join an experienced sales team who work together, and win together. Whether it’s for a customer or a team member, we want to make a real impact and create a valuable experience.
- Own overall partner sales strategy and strategic execution for assigned region
- Hold strategic high level quarterly business reviews with top partners in region to track pipeline, sales, events, and take action to stay on track to agreed-upon goals
- Assist field sales to accelerate partner-sourced pipeline
- Manage relationships with regional/named partners (management and key influencers) and orchestrate alignment with Exabeam counterparts
- Lead and coordinate partner recruitment, enablement and field engagement activities
- Leverage key relationships with partner sales mgrs/execs
- Track partner performance at regional level – identify trends/opportunities, drive strategies
- Dynamically present and train partners (one-on-one and one-to-many) on Exabeam solutions
- Handle partner-related challenges and drive the appropriate action or change to benefit of all parties
- Leverage available resources to drive partner behavior and improve partner-generated sales
- Facilitate relationships between the field sales/SE teams and key partner sales and technical team contacts
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of verifiable channel sales (or sales) success with at least 5 years in the cyber security industry
- Strong partner relationships in the region
- Understanding of and ability to articulate technical concepts
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy and resourcefulness
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Possess a high level of professionalism and have excellent follow-through skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Must possess a strong business acumen and high level of confidence
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite
- Min of 50% travel is required