Technical Account Manager - Dublin/EMEA
Customer Success & Professional Services
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for a Technical Account Manager to be responsible for building and maintaining post sales relationships with Exabeam's largest and most valuable customers. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful adoption, usage, and growth.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Log any bugs or feature requests in the bug and feature handling system
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Feedback any important client information to Client Services Team
- Identify, prepare, and perform any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
- 5+ years professional experience in a technical customer facing role
- Experience in security operations/consulting
- Previous experience in project/program management
- Must have Linux Command Line proficiency
- Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
- Solid client facing personality
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical mind set
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.