Software Engineering Manager - Cloud Core Services
Foster City, CA /
Engineering – Cloud Platform /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
We're looking for an Engineering Manager to lead the backend engineering team for Exabeam’s Next Generation Data Platform
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building highly reliable, scalable cloud-native services, preferably with a bend towards big data and streaming pipeline domains.
The successful candidate would believe in and embody Exabeam’s core values
- Manage a team of 5-7 back-end platform software engineers.
- Build and grow a strong and healthy team through 1:1s, coaching and career development.
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and conflicts resolution within or between scrum teams.
- Collaborate with product management to scope engineering projects and define roadmap.
- Work with customer success teams and engineering partners to resolve critical customer issues.
- Manage conflicting priorities with cross-functional stakeholders including product managers and engineering partners.
- Attract, hire, and retain top talent.
- 5+ years of backend engineering development experience as an individual contributor
- 3+ years of software engineering management experience
- Track record of delivering complex distributed systems, ideally in cloud environments like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Strong system design skills. Can dive deep into the complex system design and implementation when needed
- Experience with authentication or Identity Access Management frameworks is a big plus
- Fully experienced with development practices such as Agile and CI/CD.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Equivalent
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .