Principal Software Engineer
Pune, MH /
Engineering – India /
Non-Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our advanced analytics engineering team. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about large-scale systems, and care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code. The candidate will be working on our main advanced analytics engine to process real time event data, analyze security threads, and detect anomalies.
- Design and develop the back-end infrastructure of the next generation Advanced Analytics for Exabeam
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code
- Work with data scientists and security experts to develop application for new cyber security threats
- Build and maintain existing analytics products and collaborate with infrastructure and platform engineering teams.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- 10 plus years of software engineering experience
- Solid experience in Java and a desire to learn Scala, micro services
- Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- Experience with distributed data processing system
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure and web services at large scale.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: machine learning, data mining, advanced statistics, or information retrieval.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Pig or other MapReduce paradigms.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .