Foster City, CA /
Customer Success – Customer Support /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is looking for seasoned and technically savvy Escalation Engineer to join the Customer Success Team. The Escalation Engineer will be the premier technical resource to identify, manage, investigate and troubleshoot the most complex issues, and will interface directly with customers and cross-functional teams - such as engineering and product management. If you are passionate about delighting customers, solving complex issues, driving solutions and being a part of a team first organization this is the place for you.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Exabeam Product Suite
- Maintain end to end ownership of customer escalated issues - such as advanced troubleshooting, root cause analysis, resolution and communication
- Provide coaching, mentoring and conduct brown bag sessions with the Front-Line Support Team
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Teams on escalations, surface and drive key trends/class of issues to successful resolution
- Contribute relevant technical white papers and/or knowledge base articles for the Exabeam Community
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (ex: CISSP, CCIE)
- 5+ years of experience in technical support, post-sales role, supporting enterprise customers in a software company (preferable SaaS)
- Strong Expertise in Linux
- General & Working Knowledge of Mongo, Kafka & Elk (Elastic)
- Coding/Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Java, Bash)
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting SLAs of high priority issues in a rapidly changing environment
- Passion and sense of responsibility for improving the product through cross functional teams from client feedback
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, DataDog
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.