Foster City, CA /
Engineering – Cloud Platform /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is looking to enhance the 24/7 Monitoring ( NOC) team. In this role, you will help improve the response to alerts, manage escalations, triage software/network problems, and be an integral part of the customer’s incident response protocol.
- Monitor and troubleshoot our client’s SaaS platform from initial alerts to incident resolution
- Analyze the impact of incidents and provide customer notifications when appropriate
- Document RCA of incidents; working with other support and engineering teams, as necessary
- Support customer upgrades to newer version of the products.
- You will work cross-functionally with members of the Customer Success , Cloud Operations & Engineering teams in day-to-day support, maintenance, and troubleshooting to ensure optimal performance of the SaaS platform
- Automation to improve & reduce alerts and eliminate false positives
- 2-5 years of experience working as a NOC Engineer.
- Experience with IT monitoring tools like DataDog / Grafana Cloud and alerting tools like Opsgenie
- Experience with Docker, Kafka, Logstash, and Elasticsearch is highly valued as well.
- Experience with incident and alert management, and problem triage.
- Familiarity with Linux, cloud infrastructure and services, and networking.
- Familiarity interfacing at all levels of the company, from customers to support to engineers.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership, and willingness to go above and beyond.
Nice to Have(s):
- Experience in Cyber Security
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and renowned cybersecurity investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter . Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor .