San Mateo, CA
Product & Research – Design
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
We're looking for a talented product designer who can thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. We are a fast-growing team and have a direct impact across the whole product platform. Our ideal candidate has both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels
- Validate and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Design high level and/or detailed flows, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes to communicate your ideas for new and existing features
- Work extremely closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team
- Work in close collaboration with the team to improve design processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an individual contributor role
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- The ability to communicate with engineers and product managers effectively
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end UX product design process, including how to develop and use journey mapping, wireframing and prototyping, usability testing, and low fidelity to high fidelity visuals
- Experience shipping real-world projects: You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the right fit and finish, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way